Managing Director & Principal Occupational Psychologist
Nana is the founder of Castlegate International and an accomplished occupational psychologist with over 12 years of experience as an internal and external consultant specialising in leadership coaching and development, team facilitation, 360° feedback, diversity and inclusion, and talent and executive assessments.
During her career, Nana has worked with leaders from a diverse range of industries including media, oil & gas, energy, telecommunications, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), financial services, pharmaceuticals and education.
Nana has worked with a number of high profile organisations including ASDA, eBay, Standard Chartered Bank, BP, Nestlé, Diageo, Hasbro, Ernst & Young, Morgan Stanley, Aviva, NBC Universal, Deutsche Bank, Kinross Gold, UT Bank Ghana, Imperial College Business School, Qatar Telecom, Ford Motor Company, BAA, KPMG, and Kuwait Petroleum Corporation.
As Castlegate International’s principal psychologist, Nana provides a diverse range of services to positively impact business performance, career development and personal growth. Nana skilfully delivers highly personalised and effective solutions at every stage of the talent management lifecycle. She does so by forging strong client relationships, working with individuals at all levels of an organisation and analysing and understanding each client’s unique business challenges.
Education & Professional Memberships
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist (CPsychol)
- MSc (with Distinction) in Occupational & Organisational Psychology from the University of Surrey
- BSc (Hons) in Biological Sciences: Psychology from the University of Edinburgh
- Certified by the European Federation of Psychological Associations on Test User Ability and Personality Certificates
- Member of the Division of Occupational Psychology & Founding Member of the Special Group in Coaching Psychology, British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Associate Fellow of the BPS & Principal Member of the Association for Business Psychology (ABP)
- Elected board member of the ABP
- Accredited as an Executive Coach by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
On a More Personal Note…
Nana is Ghanaian by descent but made her home in the somewhat cooler shores of Britain as a teenager. She has also lived and worked in an eclectic cross-section of cultures across Europe, Africa, Asia, USA and the Middle East, and is fluent in four Ghanaian languages, moderately fluent in French and Spanish and possesses a basic understanding of Arabic. Embracing life wholeheartedly, Nana’s interests are many and varied. She’s constantly discovering new ones, but does admit that her enthusiasm makes up for her skill in some! Oh and her favourite colour is orange.
Read more about Nana on LinkedIn
Contact Nana: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 7795 200 820